Here’s a classic mojito recipe, perfectly balanced with lime, rum and fresh mint! This iconic Cuban cocktail is refreshing and just sweet enough.
- 3 mint leaves, plus additional for garnish
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) lime juice
- 1 tablespoon (1/2 ounce) maple syrup or simple syrup
- 4 tablespoons (2 ounces) white rum
- 1/2 cup soda water
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the mint leaves with the lime juice and syrup. (Here’s how to muddle mint.)
- Add the rum and fill the cocktail shaker with ice. Shake until cold.
- Place ice into a glass, and strain in the liquid. Top off the glass with soda water. Garnish with additional mint leaves.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Summer Cocktails, Summer Drinks, Summer Vodka Cocktails, Summer Gin Cocktails