This post may include affiliate links; for details, see our disclosure policy.
Here are all the best vegetable recipes! These easy and healthy side dish recipes highlight the ideal ways to cook these tasty veggies.
Love eating veggies? Us too. Here at A Couple Cooks, we’ve made it our life’s work to figure out deliciously healthy ways to eat them. The best part? There are infinite ways to make vegetables taste incredible. Here are all our top vegetable recipes that make each vegetable taste like a million bucks, from epic roasted broccoli that’s as irresistible as French fries, to Caprese salad with fresh juicy tomatoes. For each vegetable, we’ve listed a few more of our favorites, in case you need more inspiration. Ready to get to it?
Or, choose by vegetable: Broccoli Recipes, Carrot Recipes, Celery Recipes, Spinach Recipes, Mushroom Recipes, Tomato Recipes, Cauliflower Recipes, Cabbage Recipes, Brussels Sprouts Recipes, Corn Recipes, Kale Recipes, Asparagus Recipes, Beet Recipes, Potato Recipes, Potato Recipes, Avocado Recipes, Cucumber Recipes, Butternut Squash Recipes, Yellow Squash Recipes, or Zucchini Recipes.
And now…the best vegetable recipes!
More resources for eating vegetables
Want to eat more veggies? Us too. We’ve got lots of resources for how to find the best recipes to eat them! Here are some of our favorites:
- 20 Best Vegetables to Eat Today Find the healthiest vegetables to eat, and recipes for each one.
- Plant Based Diet Meal Plan, Vegan Meal Plan or Vegetarian Meal Plan These meal plans come with a downloadable meal planning spreadsheet.
- Whole Food Plant Based Diet (WFPB) Guide & Recipes Not sure where to start with plant based eating? Here’s a basis for the diet and all our favorite recipes.
- How to Go Vegan: Guide & Recipes Another guide for learning about the vegan diet to incorporate more vegetable recipes.
Here’s how to roast vegetables with the best seasoning blend! These epic roasted vegetables fill two sheet pans and take 30 minutes to roast.
- Adjust the oven racks for roasting 2 trays. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Chop the vegetables: Chop the cauliflower and broccoli into florets. Chop the onion into 1/2-inch slices. Cut the sweet potato in half lengthwise, in half again lengthwise, and then cut each quarter into thin pie-shaped slices (see the photo). Chop the peppers into 1/2-inch strips, then cut the strips in half.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper (we prefer this to silicone baking mats because it results in crispier veggies). Spread the vegetables evenly onto each sheet. Drizzle half the olive oil onto each tray, then with half the seasonings onto each tray. Mix with your hands until evenly coated.
- Place into the oven and bake for 20 minutes (do not stir!). Remove the pans from the oven, rotate them, and roast another 10 minutes (for 30 minutes total) until tender and lightly browned on one side. Transfer to a serving bowl or dish and serve immediately.
*Cut all quantities in half to make 1 sheet pan for 4 people.
**If you can’t find Old Bay, here’s how to make Old Bay it at home! Or, substitute in 1 teaspoon paprika and ½ teaspoon celery salt.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Vegetables
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Vegetable Recipes