Here are all the best dip recipes for parties and snacks! There are dips for every occasion, and many can be made in minutes.
What’s better for parties or snacks than a great dip? You’ve got savory dips for pita chips and Mexican-style dips for chips, sweet fruit dips for apple slices and creamy dips for crostini. Really, anything that requires dipping: we’ve got you! Here are all our best easy dip recipes, from party favorites to 5-minute recipes you can whip up when a hunger craving strikes. There’s often a healthy spin, keeping these recipes fresh and centered on whole foods. Let’s get to the recipes, shall we?
And now…the best dip recipes!
More recipes for a party
Love entertaining? Us too. Here are a few more recipes that work for parties and when you’re hosting a crowd:
- 25 Party Food Ideas or 15 Finger Food Ideas From crostini to taquitos, there’s something for everyone.
- 30 Great Cocktail Recipes What’s a party without a signature drink? Here’s a resource for all the best cocktails.
- 10 Healthy Appetizer Recipes All the best healthy recipes for a party: like baked goat cheese and sweet potato rounds.
- 50 Appetizer Recipes Everyone Will Love All the best appetizer concepts!
- 15 Best Vegetarian Appetizers or 12 Vegan Appetizers Fantastic plant-powered concepts!
This taco dip recipe is fast and easy: the ideal party appetizer for a crowd! Scoop up this irresistible creamy mix with tortilla chips.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened*
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (or sour cream)
- ¾ cup salsa
- 2 teaspoons each cumin and chili powder
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon each garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese
- 1 cup chopped iceberg lettuce
- 1 tomato, chopped
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- Optional toppings: minced red onion, chopped cilantro, pickled jalapeños
- In a large bowl, whisk the softened cream cheese, Greek yogurt, salsa and spices until it’s fully smooth. The mixture will start out chunky, but keep whisking until the cream cheese is fully smooth. (It takes a few minutes, so be patient!)
- Place the cheese mixture in the bottom of a circular glass pie plate or other circular dish. Smooth into an even layer.
- Top with the cheese, chopped lettuce, chopped tomato, black olives, and other optional toppings. Serve immediately with tortilla chips, or refrigerate until serving. (Leftovers last up to 3 days refrigerated.)
*To quickly soften cream cheese, place it on a plate in the microwave. Microwave 5 seconds, then flip over the block of cheese and cook another 5 seconds. If it’s not room temperature and soft at this point, try another 5 seconds but air on the conservative side.
**You can also add more layers to the taco dip to make it like a 7 layer dip: consider topping with a layer of refried beans (seasoned with salt), guacamole, and salsa before adding veggie toppings.
- Category: Dip
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Dip Recipes