These strawberry cocktails feature the best of this berry! Try popular alcoholic drinks like the daiquiri, margarita, mimosa and more.
There’s nothing better than the vibrant, fruity flavor of a ripe strawberry. So why not bottle up that flavor and use it in strawberry alcoholic drinks? Some of our very favorite cocktail recipes use this ripe berry, be it fresh or frozen! Match it with just about any alcohol: rum, tequila, vodka, and champagne all pair perfectly.
Here are all the best strawberry cocktails to maximize berry flavor in your drink! These famous alcoholic drinks range from the icy strawberry daiquiri to the light and delicate strawberry mimosa. There’s truly something for everyone and every time of day. Ready to get mixing?
And now…the top strawberry cocktails to try!
More strawberry drinks
Want to detox with berries too? (Yep, we’re here for it!) The strawberry is by far the most popular fruit in smoothie recipes, and there are so many ways to use it. Here are a few more strawberry drinks to try:
- Try a classic Perfect Strawberry Smoothie…we think it’s pretty perfect
- Amp up the banana with an Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Add tropical fruit for a Strawberry Mango Smoothie
- Pair berries together with a Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie
This strawberry margarita is cool, icy, tangy, and so refreshing! This fruity spin on the classic cocktail is an easy alcoholic drink using frozen berries.
- 3 ounces (6 tablespoons) tequila*
- 3 ounces (6 tablespoons) Cointreau
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whole strawberries (fresh work too!)
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup, agave syrup, or maple syrup
- 1 cup ice
- Cut a notch in a lime wedge, then run the lime around the rim of two glasses. Dip the edge of each rim into a plate of salt (or for a festive look, use our Margarita Salt).
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend until fully combined: you can blend until it’s an icy texture, or keep blending for a minute or so until it’s more liquid. Taste and add additional sweetener if desired. Pour into the glasses and serve.
*Easily doubles for 4 drinks (or triples, based on the size of your blender).
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Cocktail
Keywords: Strawberry cocktails
More collections of cocktails with fruit
Love fruity drinks? Us too! Here are some more fruity cocktail collections to try:
- 10 Best Cranberry Cocktail Recipes
- 10 Great Pineapple Juice Cocktails
- 20 Best Lemon Cocktails
- 10 Classic Lime Cocktails
- 10 Orange Juice Cocktails to Try
- 6 Popular Grapefruit Cocktails
About the Authors
Sonja Overhiser is author of Pretty Simple Cooking, named one of the best healthy cookbooks of 2018. She’s host of the food podcast Small Bites and founder of the food blog A Couple Cooks. Featured from the TODAY Show to Bon Appetit, Sonja seeks to inspire adventurous eating to make the world a better place one bite at a time.
Alex Overhiser is an acclaimed food photographer and author based in Indianapolis. He’s host of the food podcast Small Bites and founder of the recipe website A Couple Cooks. Featured from the TODAY Show to Bon Appetit, Alex is author of Pretty Simple Cooking, named one of the best vegetarian cookbooks by Epicurious.