Here are all the great cocktail recipes and alcoholic drinks you should know how to make, from the margarita to the whiskey sour. Cheers!
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) whiskey
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce (1 1/2 tablespoons) pure maple syrup (or simple syrup)
- Garnish: Orange peel and a cocktail cherry
- Ice, for serving
- Add the ingredients to a cocktail shaker. Fill with a handful of ice and shake until very cold.
- Strain the drink into a glass. Serve with ice, an orange peel and a cocktail cherry.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Cocktails
- Cuisine: Cocktail
Keywords: Cocktail Recipes, Whiskey Sour, Fun Cocktails, Fancy Cocktails, Popular Cocktails, Alcoholic Drinks, Easy Cocktails, Great Cocktails