Here’s the most perfect strawberry smoothie you’ll find! It’s easy to blend up and has the best creamy texture and fruity flavor.
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 banana (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt*
- 1 cup milk (or almond milk or oat milk)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup, honey, or agave syrup
- 1/2 cup ice
- Place all ingredients in a blender, breaking the banana into pieces. Blend until creamy and frothy, stopping and scraping down the sides as necessary. If desired, garnish with a frozen strawberry and mint sprig. Serve immediately or store in a covered jar in the refrigerator for 2 days.
*For a vegan smoothie recipe, go to Strawberry Banana Smoothie.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Smoothie Recipes, Healthy Smoothies, Easy Smoothie Recipes