This Tropical Bay Breeze recipe is a delicious tropical cocktail that pairs coconut rum, cranberry and pineapple. Layer together and enjoy!
- 2 ounces 100% pineapple juice
- 1 ½ ounces coconut rum
- 2 ounces 100% unsweetened cranberry juice*
- 1 lime wedge or pineapple wedge
- Add the pineapple juice and coconut rum to a glass and stir. Fill the glass with ice.
- In a shot glass or small pitcher, place the cranberry juice (make sure it is unsweetened; see notes!). Pour the cranberry juice right on top of the ice and it will settle on top.
- Garnish with a lime or pineapple wedge and serve.
*Look for 100% unsweetened cranberry juice: it has the best flavor. Sweetened cranberry juice (aka cranberry juice cocktail) has a different density, so it will not layer in the same way.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Tropical drinks