Thanksgiving cocktails celebrate the flavors of the season! Try drinks starring apple, pomegranate, and cranberry and more.
- 2 ounces* vodka
- ½ ounce heavy cream (or coconut milk, for vegan)
- ½ ounce (to 1 ounce**) pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Graham crackers, for the rim
- Prepare the rim: Crush a graham cracker with your fingers, and place it on a plate. On another plate, add a small pool of maple syrup. Run the rim of a martini glass in the maple syrup first, rotating the glass so the rim is evenly coated. Then roll the rim in the crushed graham crackers until evenly coated.
- Shake the drink: Place all ingredients in a cocktail shaker. Add a handful of ice and shake until cold. Strain the drink into the prepared martini glass.
*To convert to tablespoons, 1 ounce = 2 tablespoons.
**½ ounce maple syrup makes a balanced drink (and you’ll still get sweetness from the cracker rim). Use ¾ or 1 ounce maple syrup if you like a very sweet drink. If you don’t have pure maple syrup, try homemade Brown Sugar Syrup (it takes just 5 minutes).
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: Thanksgiving cocktails, Thanksgiving drinks