These tasty fall vodka cocktails makes the most of seasonal flavors! Pick from drinks with pumpkin, pear, apple cider, and more.
Fall is one of the best seasons for cocktails (after summer, of course!). The change in seasons brings new seasonal produce: strawberries and mint are replaced with apple, pomegranate, and pear. So what better to pair with these fruity flavors than one of the most versatile types of liquor? Here are all the top fall vodka cocktails to taste this season, with spins on classics from the Pumpkin Martini to the Apple Cider Mule. Ready to get tasting?
And now…the top fall vodka cocktails to try!
More seasonal drinks
Looking for inspiration beyond these fall vodka cocktails? There are lots more seasonal drinks using bourbon, rum, tequila, and more! Here are all our top fall drink ideas:
- Go for the best of the best: 15 Fall Cocktails for the Season
- Try 12 Fantastic Fall Drinks (includes non-alcoholic!)
- Take the chill off with Hot Alcoholic Drinks to Keep You Warm or 15 Hot Drinks to Take the Chill Off
- Opt for the classic Pumpkin Spice Latte or Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte
Meet the best fall cocktail….the Apple Cider Martini! It’s deliciously balanced: sweet tart with a hint of cinnamon on the finish.
- 2 ounces apple cider
- 1 ½ ounces vodka
- ½ ounce Cointreau or triple sec
- ½ ounce lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup or simple syrup
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- Apple slices, for the garnish
- Add the apple cider, vodka, Cointreau or Triple Sec, lemon juice, syrup and cinnamon to a cocktail shaker. Add a handful of ice and shake until cold.
- Strain into a martini glass. Garnish with apple slices if desired.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: Fall vodka cocktails
More cocktail recipes
There are so many cocktails to try outside of these fall vodka cocktails! Here are 300+ cocktail recipes for every occasion:
- Classics: Try Classic Cocktails or Great Cocktail Recipes.
- Easy: These Easy Mixed Drinks and Cheap Drinks have just 2 to 3 ingredients.
- Fancy: Opt for the best in Craft Cocktails.
- The Big 5: Try all our cocktails with Gin, Vodka, Whiskey, Tequila or Rum.
- Winter Drinks: Try these top Winter Cocktails, Winter Drinks or Winter Vodka Cocktails