Here are the top cheap drinks to make at home! These 2 and 3 ingredient cocktails are legit mixed drinks that don’t break the bank.
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) aged rum
- 3 ounces (6 tablespoons) cola
- 2 lime wedges
- Ice, for serving (try clear ice!)
- Add the lime wedges to a highball glass and gently muddle them with a cocktail muddler or wooden spoon to release their juices.
- Add the rum and ice and stir to combine. Top with the cola.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: Cheap drinks