This garlic shrimp has HUGE flavor in under 10 minutes! A fast and easy dinner for weeknights or entertaining, it will become your go-to.
- 1 pound large shrimp, deveined (peeled or unpeeled)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 lemon wedges
- Fresh cilantro or parsley, for garnish
- If frozen, thaw the shrimp.
- Mince the garlic.
- Pat the shrimp dry. In a medium bowl, mix the shrimp with the garlic and salt.
- In a large skillet, heat the butter on medium high heat. Cook the shrimp for 1 to 2 minutes per side until opaque and cooked through, turning them with tongs.
- Spritz with juice of the lemon wedges and serve immediately.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Seafood
Keywords: Easy Dinner Ideas, Fast Dinner Ideas, Easy Recipes, Quick Recipes, Dinner Recipes