This easy whiskey sour recipe is perfectly balanced and so easy to make! Garnish with an orange peel and a cocktail cherry.
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) bourbon whiskey*
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce (1 1/2 tablespoons) pure maple syrup (or simple syrup)
- Garnish: Orange peel and a cocktail cherry
- Ice, for serving
- Add the bourbon whiskey, lemon juice, and syrup to a cocktail shaker. Fill with a handful of ice and shake until very cold.
- Strain the drink into a lowball or Old Fashioned glass. Serve with ice, an orange peel and a cocktail cherry.
*You can use any variety of whiskey, but we prefer it with the sweeter flavor of bourbon.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Whiskey cocktails