Here are the top summer rum cocktails! Try these fruity, frozen, and bubbly drinks with rum to make the most of the season.
- 1/2 cup loosely packed mint leaves, plus more for the garnish
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup lime juice (about 8 limes), plus 1 lime for the garnish
- 2 cups white rum
- 2 cups soda water or club soda
- Add the sugar, water and mint to a small saucepan and heat over medium heat. Bring to a simmer and stir until all sugar is dissolved. Turn off the heat and allow it to sit for at least 5 minutes. Then strain it into a large pitcher.
- Add the lime juice and rum to the pitcher. Add the extra mint leaves and the extra lime, cut into rounds. Fill the pitcher with 4 handfuls of ice. Gently stir in soda water just before serving.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: Summer rum cocktails, summer drinks with rum