This raspberry martini is a vibrant red cocktail full of berry flavor! Treat yourself with this beautiful sweet drink.
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce* 100% cranberry juice (not sweetened**)
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce raspberry syrup (homemade is best, or use purchased)
- For the garnish: fresh raspberries
- Place all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake 15 seconds until cold.
- Strain the drink into a cocktail or martini glass. Garnish with raspberries and serve.
*1 ounce = 2 tablespoons
**If all you can find is sweetened cranberry juice or cranberry juice cocktail, use 1/2 ounce raspberry syrup, then add more to taste.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Red cocktails