The Coffee Martini is a modern classic cocktail made with espresso, Kahlua, and vodka! It’s ideal as a pick-me-up or after dinner drink.
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) vodka
- 3/4 ounce (1 1/2 tablespoons) Kahlua or coffee liqueur
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) warm espresso or strong coffee
- Coffee beans, for the garnish
- Add the vodka, Kahula and espresso to a cocktail shaker and fill it with ice. Shake vigorously until cold.
- Strain into cocktail glass. Garnish with coffee beans.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Coffee cocktails, Coffee martini