Here are all the best Baileys drinks and Irish cream cocktails! Make them with any Irish cream you have on hand.
What’s the top selling liqueur worldwide? Baileys Irish Cream! Yes, it surprised us too. But what’s not surprising: the rich, creamy body, chocolate and vanilla notes, and the fruity finish of Irish whiskey is completely irresistible. And there are lots of other fantastic brands of Irish cream, too! Want to mix up some Irish cream drinks?
Here are all the best Baileys drinks and Irish cocktails to make with this creamy liqueur! Of course there’s everyone’s favorite, the Mudslide. And there are so many other ways to use it: in Irish coffee, a White Russian, and even a layered B52 shot. Ready to get mixing?
And now…the top Baileys drinks and Irish cream cocktails!
Looking for more Irish drinks outside of these Baileys cocktails? Or want other dessert or coffee cocktails? We’ve got lots of choose from.
- Best Irish Whiskey Cocktails Irish whiskey has a signature smooth, mellow flavor with fruity and vanilla notes. Try everything from the Irish Mule to an Irish Whiskey Sour.
- 10 Dessert Drinks for After Dinner Irish cream is classic in after dinner drinks. Here are a few more creamy cocktails to enjoy, like a classic Grasshopper and Brandy Alexander.
- 10 Coffee Cocktails Worth Trying Irish cream is often paired with coffee or Kahlua. Try these tasty coffee cocktails like the Espresso Martini and more.
Here’s how to make a mudslide! This mudslide recipe makes that classic drink starring vodka, Kahlua and Irish cream.
- 1 ounce* vodka
- 1 ounce coffee liqueur (like Kahlua)
- 1 ½ ounces Baileys Irish Cream, or other Irish cream
- 1 ½ ounces heavy cream (or 2 scoops vanilla ice cream and ½ cup ice*)
- For the garnish: Shaved chocolate (optional), chocolate sauce for the rim (optional)
- Classic Mudslide: If desired, spread the chocolate sauce on a plate and carefully dip in the cocktail glass rim. Place the vodka, coffee liqueur, Irish cream, and heavy cream in a cocktail shaker. Add 2 handfuls of ice and shake until cold. Strain the drink into a cocktail glass. Garnish with shaved chocolate if desired.
- Frozen Mudslide: Place the vodka, coffee liqueur, Irish cream, vanilla ice cream and ice in a blender. Blend until smooth and pour into a tall glass.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: Baileys drinks, Irish cream drinks, Irish cream cocktails, Baileys cocktails