For the Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shot
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) Fireball whisky
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) RumChata
- For the rim: 4 teaspoon granulated sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon
For the RumChata Coffee
- 6 ounces (¾ cup) hot coffee
- 1 ½ ounces (3 tablespoons) RumChata
- Sweetened whipped cream, whipped to soft peaks
For the RumChata White Russian:
- 2 ounces* vodka
- ½ ounce Kahlua (or other coffee liqueur)
- 1 ounce** RumChata
- Ice, for serving (try clear ice)
- For the Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shot: Place the cinnamon and sugar on a plate. Run your finger around the edge of a shot glass (or a small glass if serving as a cocktail). Dip the edge of the rim into a plate of cinnamon and sugar. Stir the Fireball and RumChata together the glass. If desired, you can serve over ice as a cocktail.
- For the RumChata Coffee: Make the coffee, using your favorite method (Pourover, French Press, Aeropress, or Moka Pot). Make the homemade whipped cream, making sure to whip to soft peaks. Add the coffee to a glass or Irish coffee mug, then stir in the RumChata. Gently float the whipped cream on top using the back of a spoon.
- For the RumChata White Russian: Add the vodka and Kahlua to a low ball glass. Fill it with ice. Top with the Rumchata. Stir until cold (or stir just a bit to get the swirl effect).
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Rumchata, Rumchata Drinks, Rumchata recipes