Here’s the most perfect frozen fruit smoothie you’ll find! It’s healthy, easy to blend up, and has the best creamy texture and fruity flavor.
- 2 cups frozen strawberries OR any frozen fruit: mango, pineapple, blueberries, etc.
- 1 banana (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt*
- 1 cup milk (or almond milk or oat milk)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup, honey, or agave syrup
- 1/2 cup ice
- Place all ingredients in a blender, breaking the banana into pieces. Blend until creamy and frothy, stopping and scraping down the sides as necessary. Serve immediately or store in a covered jar in the refrigerator for 2 days.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Smoothie
Keywords: Fruit smoothie recipes, Frozen fruit smoothie recipes, Easy fruit smoothie recipes, healthy fruit smoothie recipes