The French 75 is a classic French cocktail made with gin and lemon. It’s sophisticated and perfect for celebrations of all kinds!
- 1 ½ ounces* gin
- ¾ ounce lemon juice (plus lemon twist garnish, optional)
- ½ ounce simple syrup
- 3 ounces champagne (about ½ glass)*
- Make the lemon twist garnish, if using.
- Place the gin, lemon juice, and syrup in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake 15 seconds until cold. Strain the liquid into a champagne flute.
- Top off the glass with champagne. Garnish and serve.
*To convert to ounces, 1 ounce = 2 tablespoons