The French martini is a triumph! This classy cocktail is perfectly balanced with vodka, pineapple juice, and raspberry liqueur.
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) vodka
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) pineapple juice
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) Chambord or other raspberry liqueur
- For the garnish: raspberry (optional)
- Add the vodka, pineapple juice, and Chambord to a cocktail shaker. Fill it with ice and shake it until cold.
- Strain into a cocktail glass. If desired, garnish with a raspberry.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: Chambord, Chambord cocktails