The Campari spritz is bitter and bubbly: a refreshing mixed drink for sipping! Make this easy cocktail with 3 ingredients in 3 minutes.
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) Campari
- 3 ounces (6 tablespoons) sparkling wine, such as Prosecco, sparkling rosé, champagne
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) soda water
- Ice (try clear ice!)
- Add the Campari to glass filled with ice and stir. Top with the sparkling wine and soda water.
- Squeeze in the lemon wedge and stir gently, then serve.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Campari Cocktails