The most classic mint cocktail of all time? The Mojito! This iconic Cuban cocktail is perfectly balanced and just sweet enough.
- 3 mint leaves, plus additional for garnish
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) lime juice
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) simple syrup or maple syrup
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) white rum
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) soda water
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the mint leaves with the lime juice and syrup. (Here’s how to muddle mint.)
- Add the rum and fill the cocktail shaker with ice. Shake until cold.
- Place ice into a glass, and strain in the liquid. Top off the glass with soda water. Garnish with additional mint leaves.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: Mint Cocktails, Mojito