This dairy free smoothie recipe is creamy and delicious! Use any of these plant based milk options to make a vegan smoothie.
- 2 cups frozen strawberries (or other frozen fruit: blueberries, mixed berries, pineapple, mango, etc)
- 2 bananas (room temperature)
- 2/3 to 1 cup almond milk or oat milk OR 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk + 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup ice
- Place all ingredients in a blender, breaking the banana into pieces. Blend until creamy and frothy, stopping and scraping down the sides as necessary.
- Eat immediately or store 1 day in a sealed jar; if it separates, shake to re-integrate it.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Dairy free smoothie recipes