Try these spiked adult hot chocolate recipes when need a cozy drink! Each one is warming and deliciously creamy.
- 1 cup homemade hot chocolate (or vegan hot chocolate)
- For the alcohol:
- Spiked Hot Chocolate: 1 ounce aged rum or bourbon
- Peppermint Patty: 1 ½ ounces Creme de Cacao and 1 ½ ounces peppermint schnapps
- Kahlua Hot Chocolate: 3/4 ounce Kahlua
- Peppermint Schnapps Hot Chocolate: 1 ounce peppermint schnapps
- Baileys Hot Chocolate: 1 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- Whipped cream, for topping (optional)
- Make the Homemade Hot Chocolate (or use pre-made mix).
- Stir in the alcohol of choice.
- Top with whipped cream if desired.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Adult hot chocolate recipes