Here are all the best sheet pan dinners to keep meal-times manageable! Bake up these easy dinner ideas on just one pan.
Looking for the solution to easy weeknight meals? Meet: these fun Sheet Pan Dinners! A sheet pan dinner is a genius concept: roast up most of the components of your dinner on the same sheet pan. It makes less mess and takes less pans to an easy dinner! All of the sheet pan dinners in the list below make the majority of the components right on the same pan. Along with our favorite recipes from this website, we’re featuring selections from two top food bloggers: Erin Clarke of Well Plated and Jessica Merchant of How Sweet Eats.
And now…the top sheet pan dinners to make easy meals!
This easy sheet pan dinner is full of colorful vegetables and loaded with flavor. It's a plant-based dinner that roasts up everything on a sheet pan at once: lots of good-for-you veggies and chickpeas for plant based protein. Throw it all in the oven while you cook rice or quinoa to serve alongside. Dinnertime win!
Here's a new solution to an easy dinner that pleases everyone: this baked salmon and asparagus recipe! It’s simple, it’s elegant, but it tastes like something you’d order at a restaurant. Roasting it up on a sheet pan with lemon slices and fresh herbs adds effortless flavor that feels fresh yet refined.
Here’s a great sheet pan recipe that everyone loves: these Sweet Potato Black Bean Tacos! Throw almost any seasonal veggies onto a sheet pan, season them up, and they work as a delicious taco filling! The best part: you can add the black beans right on the roasting pan. It comes out zingy and delicious: top with pico de gallo, cheese crumbles, and a dollop of sour cream.
Want to make pizza that feeds a crowd? Let’s make Sheet Pan Pizza! This style of pizza is a bit different than the standard circular variety, and it’s become an instant favorite around here. Why? It makes a big pan the equivalent of 3 medium pizzas, and it’s so easy to make! You don’t need any special equipment, and you don’t have to bother with shaping the dough.
These Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas are perfect for an easy weeknight meal! This Tex Mex favorite is delicious in a skillet, but it’s even more fun on a sheet pan. The shrimp comes out juicy and succulent, and everything is infused with an irresistible combination of spices. Wrap it up in a soft tortilla with lime crema, and it’s a total crowd pleaser.
What’s better than a big pan of nachos? This Tex Mex favorite is one of life’s great pleasures, and it works as a simple dinner! Here’s the best part about this Ultimate Nachos Recipe: it works for any diet. We’ve got options for meat eaters, vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free eaters.
Here's a fun weeknight meal: try a sheet pan shrimp boil! Why not harness the magic of the shrimp boil for an every day meal? This shrimp boil in the oven is an easy way to make it on a weeknight: no large pot or fire required! What results is a seafood boil full of oven-roasted goodness. The shrimp is tender and the veggies have browned and caramelized goodness, seasoned with the nuance of Old Bay seasoning.
Want to make quesadillas but don’t want to hover over the stove while making them to order? Enter: Sheet Pan Quesadillas! This recipe makes the humble solo meal into a delicious dinner, resulting in a big batch all at once on a sheet pan. All the quesadillas are done at the same time, and they come out with a beautifully crispy exterior.
Let us present a favorite sheet pan meal that's also vegan: these incredible Veggie Fajitas! Everyone loves this meal, even meat eaters. It’s a great way to make a fun healthy dinner where no one notices there’s no meat! Roast up lots of veggies on a sheet pan with spices, and serve with refried beans and a simple guacamole.
Sheet Pan Italian Chicken
What's better than sheet pan chicken? This easy, one-pan meal is loaded with veggies and requires only 20 minutes of prep. The recipe can be adapted to just about any vegetable you have on hand! Via Well Plated
Sheet Pan Shrimp and Broccoli
This Sheet Pan Sesame Shrimp and Broccoli is the epitome of an easy meal! It's all tossed in a zingy stir fry sauce made with soy sauce and honey, ideal for weeknights or anytime. via Well Plated
Lime Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
These Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas are the epitome of an easy weeknight meal! Everything is cooked up on on one pan, perfectly charred and shoved in warm tortillas with lots of lime, cheese and guacamole. Via How Sweet Eats
Sheet Pan Shrimp Nachos
These Shrimp Nachos are a tasty one-pan sheet pan dinner, featuring shrimp with loads of veggies and black beans! Top it all off with an easy queso, and you've got dinner. via How Sweet Eats
Sheet Pan Gnocchi and Vegetables
Have you ever tried Sheet Pan Gnocchi? It's a dream because instead of boiling it, all you have to do is pop it on a baking sheet! That's right: just pop the gnocchi out of the package right onto the baking sheet. Add a bunch of veggies to transform it into a hearty, healthy meal. via How Sweet Eats
More easy dinner ideas
Looking for more dinner ideas? Here are a few collections of our best easy and healthy dinner recipes to make mealtime fun!
- Try 20 Easy Dinner Ideas for Two or 25 Fast & Easy Dinner Ideas to Try Now
- Opt for these 40 Healthy Dinner Ideas
- What’s for dinner? Try 30 Dinner Ideas for Tonight
- Try these crowd-pleasing 25 Easy Family Dinner Ideas
- Go for 20 Breakfast for Dinner Ideas
15 Sheet Pan Dinners That Make Easy Meals
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
This easy sheet pan dinner is filled with healthy vegetables and fresh flavor! Throw it all in the oven while you cook rice or quinoa. Dinnertime win!
- 1 crown broccoli (1/2 pound)
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes (about 2 medium large)
- 1 pound red potatoes (about 2 medium)
- 1 red pepper
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas (or 1 ½ cups cooked)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning* (purchased or homemade)
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 lemon
- Rice or quinoa (or another whole grain or seasoned lentils), to serve (optional)
- Dollop of sour cream, Greek yogurt, Vegan Sour Cream, Cashew Cream, or hummus, to serve
- Adjust the oven racks for roasting 2 trays. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Optional: If serving with rice or quinoa, follow How to Cook Brown Rice, Instant Pot Brown Rice, How to Cook Quinoa or Instant Pot Quinoa.
- Chop the broccoli. Cut the onion into thick slices. Dice the potatoes. Dice the red pepper.
- Place all the vegetables in a large bowl. Drain and rinse the chickpeas, then add them to the bowl. Mix in the olive oil, garlic powder, Old Bay, Italian seasoning, and kosher salt until everything is evenly coated.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper (we prefer this to silicone baking mats because it results in crispier veggies). Spread the vegetables evenly onto each sheet.
- Place into the oven and bake for 20 minutes (do not stir!). Remove the pans from the oven, rotate them, and roast another 10 minutes (for 30 minutes total) until tender and lightly browned on one side.
- Cut the lemon into wedges, and spritz the veggies with fresh lemon juice to taste. (Required: this step adds just the right zing! Or you can serve with lemon wedges.)
- Transfer to a serving bowl or dish and serve immediately with rice or quinoa. Dollop with sour cream, cashew cream or hummus.
*If you can’t find Old Bay or make your own, try 1 teaspoon paprika and ½ teaspoon celery salt.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Sheet pan dinners
great sheet pan resource, thank you, nice for weeknights, one pan really helps, so thank you