This post may include affiliate links; for details, see our disclosure policy.
This pumpkin yogurt fruit dip takes just 5 minutes to make and tastes like fall. It’s an easy apple dip that everyone will love!
Are you ready for the best, coziest healthy snack to hit your table this season? Try this easy Pumpkin Dip! It tastes like everything you love about the season: pumpkin, maple, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg. And it takes only 5 minutes to stir together. And it’s a healthy snack that you can feel good about eating. Oh, and kids love it. If you have 5 minutes to spare, you can taste for yourself.
Ingredients for the best pumpkin fruit dip
Many pumpkin dip fruit recipes are made with cream cheese and sugar: and not altogether wholesome! So for a change, we created one with all whole food ingredients that’s easy and healthy! All you need are a few easy ingredients:
- Greek yogurt
- Maple syrup
- Pumpkin puree
- Vanilla extract
- Spices: Cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg (or pumpkin pie spice)
Making the dip is a serious breeze: just mix together all the ingredients in a bowl…and that’s it! It literally takes 5 minutes. Since it’s so simple it would be a great activity to do with kids! Speaking of kids: our 3 year old is obsessed with this…and so are we! It’s one of our very favorite fall snacks: perfect for parties, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and any fall activities.
How to serve pumpkin fruit dip
To serve with this easy fruit dip, you can use any fruit! Crisp sweet tart apples are the very best choice choice! We love to serve it with apples from our local farmer’s market (Jonagold variety). Honey crisp apples are perfection. Pear slices would be another natural choice!
You could also use something like pretzels (or ginger cookies!), but we prefer the tangy sweetness of the dip with apples. Plus, using fruit makes it a bit healthier too! We’ve been making this one lots of fall and winter gatherings for years. Let us know if you make it in the comments below!
Why organic yogurt?
If you can, organic yogurt is great for this pumpkin dip. Why organic yogurt? There are many benefits to buying organic: it’s made with less chemicals, is better for the cows, better for the farmers, and better for the Earth. And, it tastes better!
You may remember I visited Stonyfield’s organic dairy farms in Vermont last fall and it was an incredible experience to meet the cows and farmers, and learn more about organic dairy production. After that trip, I vowed to buy organic dairy as much as possible. For our family, the extra dollar or two is more than worth spending.
Variations on this healthy dip
There are a few tasty variations on this pumpkin dip that are worth mentioning! Here are a few more ways to make a yogurt dip:
- Fruit Dip or Cinnamon Yogurt Fruit Dip The classic! This sweet and tangy yogurt dip is much healthier than the standard fruit dip.
- Peanut Butter Dip Another favorite! This peanut butter dip is perfect for green apples and tastes like frosting.
- Pumpkin Dip This pumpkin dip made with cream cheese tastes like pumpkin pie!
This recipe is…
This pumpkin yogurt fruit dip recipe is vegetarian, gluten free, and naturally sweet.Print
This healthy pumpkin dip takes just 5 minutes to make and tastes like fall. It’s an easy fruit dip recipe that everyone will love!
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together. Refrigerate until serving.
- Serve with sliced apples.
*If using YoBaby, one container is ½ cup. If desired, use 2 YoBaby containers and make half of the recipe. If you can’t find plain YoBaby, you can use the No Sugar Added Mango YoBaby variety.
- Category: Snack
- Method: Mixed
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Dip, Fruit Dip, Yogurt Fruit Dip, Pumpkin, Fall, Kid Friendly, Recipes for Kids, Snack, Appetizer, Pumpkin Dip
More pumpkin recipes
Once pumpkin season hits…the craving starts! Here are our favorite pumpkin recipes:
- Healthy Pumpkin Bread Here’s the BEST pumpkin bread, perfectly moist and cozy spiced. You’ll never believe it’s and made without flour…just 100% rolled oats! Also try Pumpkin Banana Bread, Vegan or Gluten Free versions.
- Pumpkin Smoothie This creamy smoothie tastes like pie…but it’s loads healthier! This tasty drink features yogurt, fruit and pumpkin pie spices.
- Mini Pumpkin Pies or Incredible Vegan Pumpkin Pie Of course, there’s nothing like pie! Try the original or mini version.
- Healthy Pumpkin Muffins or Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins Both recipes are easy and over the top delicious.
- Pumpkin Waffles Lightly spiced and made with real pumpkin puree for a cozy special breakfast.
- Cozy Pumpkin Oatmeal or Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal The perfect fall breakfast idea! It’s got just the right spice and sweetness to make mornings cozy.
Last updated: October 2020