These popular pumpkin drinks are perfect for fall! There’s something for everyone, from pumpkin spice lattes to cocktails.
Been counting down the days to pumpkin season? Every year it seems to get a little bit earlier: these days it’s creeping into August. But for good reason: everyone loves a bit of pumpkin spice! Here are the top popular pumpkin drinks for the season: a few lattes, a few cocktails, and a cocktail for good measure! Whether you’re craving for caffeinated, healthy, or boozy, there’s something for everyone.
And now…the top pumpkin drinks for the season!
More pumpkin recipes
Want to use up the can of puree after these pumpkin drinks? Don’t let it waste away in the refrigerator. Here are some top pumpkin recipes for using it:
- Bake a Perfect Pumpkin Cake, or other Pumpkin Desserts
- Make a batch of Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
- Go cozy with Healthy Pumpkin Bread
- Start the day with Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal or Pumpkin Waffles
- Try this Incredible Vegan Pumpkin Pie (it really is!) or Mini Pumpkin Pies
- Dip into Easy Pumpkin Hummus
- Make a pan of Pumpkin Pasta Sauce with Penne
For the pumpkin spice latte:
- 2 espresso shots (2 ounces or ¼ cup, or substitute strong coffee)
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 4 ounces (½ cup) fresh whole milk or oat milk (double for two servings when steaming)
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (double for two servings when steaming)
For the iced pumpkin spice latte:
For the pumpkin spice latte:
- Make the espresso: Make the espresso using an espresso machine, manual espresso maker, French press, or Moka Pot. Go to How to Make Espresso for instructions.
- Mix the espresso: Use a spoon to mix the espresso with the pumpkin puree and maple syrup, stirring until the pumpkin is completely dissolved.
- Steam or froth the milk and pumpkin spices (double batch): Combine the milk and the pumpkin pie spice. Steam the milk with an espresso machine, or heat and then froth the milk using your method of choice (milk frother, French press, whisk or covered jar). It’s easiest to steam or froth 1 cup of milk for 2 drinks. Go to How to Steam Milk or How to Froth Milk for details on each.
- Serve: Pour the spiced milk into center of the espresso, ending with light foam (using half the steamed or frothed milk for 1 drink). If desired, garnish with extra pumpkin spices.
For the iced pumpkin spice latte
- Make the espresso: Make the espresso using an espresso machine, manual espresso maker, French press, or Moka Pot. (Or, substitute strong coffee.)
- Froth the milk: Place the milk and pumpkin spice blend in a covered jar and shake until foamy.
- Serve: Add the espresso, pumpkin puree and maple syrup to a glass and stir until combined. Top with the frothed milk. If desired, top with whipped cream. Sprinkle with additional pumpkin spice.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Espresso
- Cuisine: Coffee
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Pumpkin drinks