The Paper Plane cocktail is a modern classic that’s a must try! It’s bittersweet and tangy, hitting a magical balance between bourbon and Amaro Nonino.
- 1 ounce* bourbon whiskey
- 1 ounce Aperol
- 1 ounce Amaro Nonino Quintessentia
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- For the garnish: Lemon peel
- Add the bourbon, Aperol, amaro, and lemon juice to a cocktail shaker. Fill it with ice and shake it until cold.
- Strain into a cocktail glass. If desired, garnish with a lemon peel.
*To convert to tablespoons, 1 ounce = 2 tablespoons
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Amaro nonino, Amaro nonino quintessentia, Nonino amaro, Amaro nonino cocktails