Here are the best easy healthy appetizer recipes for parties! They’re delicious crowd pleasers full of fresh ingredients.
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups hummus (10 to 15 ounces)
- 1/2 cup chopped English cucumber
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup canned artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese (omit or substitute vegan cheese for dairy-free)
- 1 handful fresh parsley or dill, chopped
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Pita chips, for serving
- Prepare the vegetables as noted above.
- Spread the hummus on a large plate, bowl or platter. Top with the cucumber, onion, tomatoes, artichokes, olives, feta cheese, and chopped herbs. Drizzle with olive oil, if desired. Serve with pita chips. Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator for 3 days.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Healthy Appetizers, Healthy Appetizer Recipes