You won’t be able to stop eating these roasted cremini mushrooms! Meaty, tender and juicy, they’ll make a mushroom lover out of anyone.
- 1 pound cremini mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh herbs (like chives and thyme, or substitute 1/2 tablespoon dried)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Clean the mushrooms and pat them dry. Slice the mushrooms in half. In a large bowl, toss them with the olive oil, garlic powder, and kosher salt. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the mushrooms in a single layer on top.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes until the mushrooms are tender. Serve topped with fresh herbs.
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Roasted
- Cuisine: Vegetables
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Cremini mushrooms, what are cremini mushrooms, cremini mushroom recipes