This burrata recipe is the best way to serve this rich and creamy cheese! Pair it with summer fruit or tomatoes, olive oil and sea salt.
- 1 to 2 4-ounce balls burrata cheese
- Summer fruit: heirloom tomatoes, ripe peaches, watermelon, cantaloupe or honeydew, berries, etc (we used 2 peaches and 1 handful cherry tomatoes)
- 1 handful fresh basil leaves and thyme sprigs
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Chunky sea salt
- Place 1 ball burrata on the plate.
- Surround it with the summer fruit (sliced tomatoes or peaches, or berries).
- Top with torn basil leaves and other herbs. If desired, add torn pieces of another ball of burrata to add texture and visual appeal.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with chunky sea salt. Serve immediately.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Raw
- Cuisine: Italian
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Burrata, Burrata Cheese, Burrata Recipe