This easy blueberry cobbler has a little magic! As it bakes, the blueberries sink to the bottom and the batter forms a golden crust on top.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 + 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup milk (or oat or almond milk)
- 3 tablespoons butter (or vegan butter or coconut oil)
- 1 pint blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and kosher salt; stir in the milk and mix batter until smooth.
- In a 1 or 1 1/2 quart casserole-type baking dish, add the butter and place the dish in the preheated oven for a minute or two until the butter is melted. Pour the batter into the baking dish, and sprinkle the blueberries on top.
- Bake for 45 to 60 minutes, until lightly browned. As the cobbler bakes, the blueberries settle to the bottom and the cobbler forms on top.
- Cut individual pieces and serve with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, or yogurt whipped cream.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Blueberry Cobbler, Easy Blueberry Cobbler, Blueberry Desserts, Blueberry Recipes, Summer Dessert Recipes