Here’s how to make the BEST sauteed zucchini that will have everyone talking! Just 10 minutes in a hot pan makes this green vegetable truly irresistible.
- 1 3/4 pounds zucchini (2 medium large or 3 to 4 small)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Finely chopped fresh basil, if desired (optional)
- Slice the zucchini into 1/4-inch thick rounds.
- In your largest skillet, heat the olive oil or butter over medium high heat. Add the zucchini slices, then stir in the garlic powder, oregano, and salt, flipping and stirring to get all the slices covered.
- Cover the skillet and cook for 1 minute, then uncover and stir. Cover again for 1 minute and uncover and stir, moving slices to the bottom layer as necessary so that they can get browned.
- Keep the pan uncovered and cook about 6 to 8 more minutes until most of the zucchini are tender and browned, continuing to flip the zucchini and move them to the bottom layer so they cook evenly.
- Serve immediately, topped with Parmesan cheese and fresh basil if desired.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Sauteed
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Zucchini Recipes, Easy Zucchini Recipes, Healthy Zucchini Recipes