This asparagus salad is bursting with flavor and totally versatile! It highlights this healthy veggie with lemon, radishes, feta, and a Dijon dressing.
- 1 recipe Sauteed Asparagus (or Steamed Asparagus)
- 1/4 red onion
- 3 radishes
- 1 recipe Dijon Mustard Dressing
- ⅓ cup feta cheese crumbles
- 2 bunches salad greens, including romaine lettuce (about 8 cups)
- Lemon zest, for garnish (using the lemon from the asparagus recipe)
- Thinly slice the red onion into slivers. Place them in a bowl of water while you prepare the salad, then drain before using (this mellows the strong flavor). Thinly slice the radishes.
- Make the Sauteed Asparagus. Remove to a bowl until serving.
- Make the Dijon Mustard Dressing.
- To serve, clean and dry the salad greens as necessary. Place the greens on serving plates, then top with sautéed asparagus, red onion, radishes, feta cheese crumbles, and lemon zest. Drizzle with dressing and serve.
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Raw
- Cuisine: Salad
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Spring salad