Here are all the best grilled desserts! Choose from one of these family favorite recipes to make a memorable ending to a grilled meal.
Looking for the perfect dessert to finish off a summer meal? Try one of these grilled desserts! These tasty treats are easy to whip up after grilling your main course. Who needs to bake when you can grill your dessert? Throw the fruit on the grill while it’s still hot, then wrap them in foil until it’s time for dessert. The lightly smoky flavor of grilled fruit is unreal! Topped with a little vanilla ice cream, it tastes restaurant style with very little effort.
Without further ado…let’s get to the best grilled dessert recipes to try during grilling season! They feature seasonal fruits topped with tasty toppings, and they’ll have all your guests talking.
And now…the top grilled desserts to try!
More grilled recipes
Need ideas for grilled meals, too? We’ve got your back! Here are some of our favorite resources for tasty meals from the grill:
- 20 Vegetarian Grill Recipes All the veggie-forward grilled main dishes and side dishes you need for a summer party!
- Grilled Fish & Seafood Recipes These seafood and grilled fish recipes are full of big flavor! Seafood is fast and easy to make on the grill.
- 15 Easy Grilled Dinner Ideas Or try these grilled dinner ideas, including grilled salmon, tilapia, shrimp, red snapper, tuna, and scallops.
- 25 Best Grilled Vegetables Here’s the master method for how to cook each one of these vegetables on the grill! There’s a recipe for everything from potatoes and peppers to more unique veggies like Brussels sprouts and okra.
Grilled apples make the best grilled dessert! Grill them with sugar and spices until tender, then serve them with “a la mode” with melty vanilla ice cream.
- 2 firm tart-sweet apples (like Honey Crisp, Jonathon, Granny Smith, Gala, Fuji, etc)
- 2 tablespoons butter (or coconut oil for vegan)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- For serving: Vanilla ice cream or whipped cream (or vegan whipped cream)
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat (375 to 450 degrees).
- Cut the apples into 1/4” slices (no need to peel unless you want to). Place the apples on a large piece of aluminum foil. Top with the butter, cut into thin pats, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg. Toss them with your fingers to combine. Seal the packet by placing another piece of foil on top and poke holes in it with a fork (to allow moisture to escape).
- Grill over indirect heat for 20 to 25 minutes until the apples are fork tender. Top with ice cream and serve (either right on the foil, or place in bowls or on plates).
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Grilled
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Grilled Desserts, Grilled Apples