Here’s a deliciously easy breakfast and brunch idea: the Yogurt Parfait! This layered cup looks fancy but takes minutes to make.
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter Granola, Crispy Homemade Granola, or purchased granola
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (or plain yogurt)
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup frozen or fresh strawberries*
- 1 cup fresh berries like blueberries, blackberries, raspberries or a mix
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix the Greek yogurt, 1 tablespoon maple syrup, and the vanilla.
- Defrost the strawberries in the microwave, keeping the juice that releases as they thaw (optional if using frozen). Stir together with the fresh berries, 1 teaspoon maple syrup, and 1 pinch cinnamon.
- In each glass, layer 1/2 cup yogurt, a sprinkle berries and granola, 1/2 cup yogurt, and another sprinkle berries and granola. Serve immediately. Make ahead instructions: You can also store for up to 4 days, but the granola becomes soggy. If you’re making for make ahead breakfasts, layer it without the granola and add it right before serving.
*Defrosting the frozen berries helps to make a juicy sauce for all of the berries. But substitute fresh strawberries if you like!
- Category: Breakfast or Snack
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Greek yogurt recipes