The best ginger beer cocktail? The bold and fizzy Moscow mule! Mix lime, ginger beer and vodka in an ice cold copper mug.
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) vodka
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) fresh lime juice
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) ginger beer
- For the garnish: lime wheel or wedge, fresh mint (if desired)
- In a copper mug or glass, pour in the vodka, lime juice, and ginger beer.
- Add ice and garnish with a lime slice. Serve immediately.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Ginger beer cocktails, Moscow mule