What’s in a cosmopolitan cocktail? It’s easier to make than you think! This vibrant pink drink is perfect for celebrations of all kinds.
- 2 tablespoons vodka (or citron vodka)*
- 2 tablespoons 100% cranberry juice (do not use sweetened!)
- 1 tablespoon Cointreau
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (or simple syrup)**
- For the garnish: lime wheel (optional)***
- Place the vodka, cranberry juice, cointreau, lemon juice, and syrup in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake 15 seconds until cold. Strain the liquid into a martini glass.
- Squeeze with the lime wedge and serve, garnished with a lime wheel if desired.
*If you have it, use citron vodka for the most authentic Cosmo: in this case you can omit the lemon juice. In our tests we found it was just as tasty to use standard vodka with lemon juice, so you don’t have to buy another type of vodka.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: Cranberry Cocktail Recipes, Cosmo Recipe, Cosmopolitan Cocktail Recipe,