Here are the best falafel sauce recipes! Perfect on falafel sandwiches, falafel burgers, or falafel salad. For vegan, go to Tahini Sauce.
- 1 cup grated cucumber (1 medium or 2/3 large)
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup full fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried dill*
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- CPeel the cucumber and coarsely grate it. Place it in a clean tea towel or dish towel and squeeze tightly over a sink to remove excess liquid.
- In a medium bowl, stir together all ingredients, then stir in about 2 to 3 tablespoons of water, until the sauce is smooth and creamy (the water amount will vary based on the yogurt brand).
- Category: Sauce
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: Falafel sauce