A French gimlet is a sophisticated St Germain cocktail with a spin on the classic! Three ingredients (St Germain, lime and gin) combine make this refreshing and chic drink.
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) gin
- 1 1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) St Germain
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) lime juice
- For the garnish: lime wedge
- Splash of soda water (optional)
- Add gin, lime juice, and St Germain to a cocktail shaker. Fill with a handful of ice and shake until cold.
- Strain into glass. Garnish with a lime wedge and serve.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: St Germain Cocktail Recipes, St Germain Gin Cocktail, French Gimlet