These roasted potatoes are crispy outside, tender inside, and covered in crunchy Parmesan cheese. Yes, you need this Parmesan red potato wedges recipe in your life—stat.
- 1 pound yellow or red waxy potatoes, 2 to 3 inches long (about 6 to 7 potatoes)
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Chopped flat-leaf parsley, as a garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges (see the video below!). Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix until fully coated.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the wedges onto the sheet in a single layer, using your fingers to place some of the Parmesan cheese that falls off onto the top of the wedges (it doesn’t have to be perfect, just take a minute or so to do this).
- Bake the potatoes for 18 minutes. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and flip the potatoes.
- Reverse the baking sheet in the oven, and bake another 10 minutes until browned and crispy. Enjoy immediately!
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Roasted
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Red potato recipes, red potato wedges, potato wedges