Our Best Party Appetizers
Looking for party appetizers? Party appetizer recipes should be crowd pleasing and simple to make ahead and transport. Here are some of our best easy party appetizers that are delicious and pretty simple to make, from elegant Christmas party appetizers to game day recipes to kid friendly appetizers.
Here are our easy party appetizer ideas, from a small gathering to a large party!
The best party appetizers
It’s one thing to have a short list of fast and easy dinner recipes for weeknights. But what about party appetizers? When we first started cooking, we thought that a few 30 minute dinner recipes would be enough to live on. But if you like to party, you’ll find you need a handful of easy party appetizers to add to your repertoire. Because storebought chips and salsa can only go so far! Here are a few of our best party appetizers for various occasions.
Game day recipes
One of our favorite types of parties is a game day party, be it watching football in the fall or even a Superbowl party. A few of our best appetizer recipes for this type of gathering are:
- Skillet White Chili Cheese Dip: it’s cheesy and delicious, the perfect party dip
- Vegan Nacho Cheese is just as flavorful: without the dairy!
- Pesto Grilled Cheese Dippers with Marinara are a tasty game day treat
Christmas party appetizers
Chistmas party appetizers are wintery and elegant! Here are a few party appetizer ideas for the holidays:
- Baked Brie with Roasted Cranberry Sauce has the perfect vibe as a Christmas party appetizer: it’s tangy and gooey
- Yogurt Dip with Olive Oil & Pomegranate looks beautifully festive with confetti of pomegranate
- Dark Chocolate Hummus is always a crowd pleaser: serve with fruit or pretzels!
Kid friendly party appetizer ideas
Some of our best party appetizers are party appetizer ideas that please everyone, including kids! Here are a few of our favorite kid friendly party appetizer ideas that we’ve tested on our toddler Larson!
- Hummus and Veggie Roll Ups are so simple to whip up and a crowd pleaser with adults, too!
- Healthy Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip is always a hit with kids: who doesn’t love to dip?
- Pumpkin Yogurt Fruit Dip is another great dip: it takes only 5 minutes to make and is perfect for dipping apples and strawberries.