Here’s how to make ginger tea with fresh ginger root! This soothing and invigorating drink has big flavor and potential health benefits, too.
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 1/4 cups (10 ounces) boiling water
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 lemon wedge
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, peel the ginger with a spoon and finely grate it with a grater or microplane.
- Place the ginger in a tea strainer or tea ball, then place it in a mug. Pour over the boiling water. Allow the ginger to steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea strainer. Stir in honey and a spritz of lemon juice from the wedge.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Vegan
Keywords: Ginger Recipes