- 1 recipe Roasted Delicata Squash, Roasted Butternut Squash or Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 1 large shallot
- 2 tablespoons chopped pistachios
- 3 ounces (6 cups) baby mixed greens
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds (here’s how to seed a pomegranate)
- 2 tablespoons roasted salted pepitas
- 2 ounces soft goat cheese (omit for vegan)
- Honey Mustard Dressing (use maple syrup for vegan)
- Make the Roasted Delicata Squash. (This takes about 25 to 30 minutes total; finish the remaining prep while the squash roasts. Or you can roast it in advance, store refrigerated, and reheat in a 400 degree oven until it’s warm, about 5 to 10 minutes.)
- Make the Honey Mustard Dressing.
- Thinly slice the shallot. If needed, chop the pistachios.
- To serve, place the greens on a serving plate. Top with roasted delicata squash, shallot, pistachios, pomegranate seeds, pepitas, and goat cheese dollops. Drizzle with Honey Mustard Dressing and serve.
- Category: Salad
- Method: Raw
- Cuisine: Fall
Keywords: Fall salad, Fall salad recipes, Autumn salad