Here’s a classic easy garlic bread: crunchy on top, chewy on the inside, and full of garlicky, buttery flavor. A hands down crowd pleaser!
- 1 loaf French bread (or any medium-sized artisan loaf)
- 4 tablespoons melted salted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, grated or minced finely
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice the entire loaf of bread in half lengthwise (see the photos).
- Mix the butter with the finely chopped parsley and grated garlic, grating it right into the butter (or if you don’t have a microplane or grater, mince the garlic as finely as possible). Then brush the garlic butter onto the cut sides of the bread. Sprinkle the cut sides with a bit of kosher salt.
- Place the cut sides of the bread halves together and wrap the loaf in foil. Place the bread on a baking sheet and bake for 8 minutes until warmed through.
- Remove the foil and place the bread cut side up on the baking sheet. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Broil for 2 to 3 minutes until browned and crispy, rotating the pan halfway through so the color is even. Cut the bread into slices and serve immediately (or place it back in foil and keep warm in a 350 degree oven until serving).
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Italian American
Keywords: Easy Garlic Bread, Garlic Bread, Garlic Bread Recipe