Here are the best rose drinks featuring this delicate pink wine! Make it into cocktails, wine punch, or a bubbly spritzer. Rosé all day, right?
Love rosé wine? Us too. There’s nothing better than a summer afternoon and a glass of rosé. Except… you can drink rose anytime! And even better, you can make it into delicious rose cocktails! This wine varietal is particularly suited to mixed drinks with its delicately sweet flavor and beautiful light pink color. Maybe it’s basic, but we love it. Rosé all day, right?
Might we suggest our favorite rose drinks to try? There are a few great ways we love to make it into a cocktail instead of drinking it straight up. All you need is a handful of other ingredients to transform this beautiful wine into pure magic. Ready to get started?
And now…our top rose drinks to try!
Here’s how to make rose sangria! Just a handful of ingredients and fruit make a light and fruity summer drink that everyone will be talking about.
- 1 orange
- 2 cups strawberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 bottle rosé, chilled
- ⅓ cup brandy or Grand Marnier
- 1 handful mint leaves
- 1/2 lemon, sliced into rounds
- Sparkling water, for serving
- Chop the orange (leaving the skin on). Slice the strawberries. Add both to the bottom of a pitcher, sprinkle with sugar and stir. Let them stand for 20 minutes at room temperature.
- After 20 minutes, pour in the rosé wine and brandy. Add the fresh mint and lemon rounds. Stir and refrigerate 1 to 4 hours. (Don’t go beyond 4 hours or the fruit texture starts to degrade.)
- Pour the sangria into ice filled glasses and top with a splash of sparkling water (if desired). Add fruit to each glass, preferably on long skewers for easy snacking.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Chilled
- Cuisine: Spanish
Keywords: Rose Drinks, Rose Cocktail
More great wine cocktails
Ready to branch out beyond rose drinks? There are so many great wine cocktails to choose from. Start with a few more of these favorites:
- Red Sangria The classic red wine punch: bold and fruity!
- Easy Frozen Sangria This easy frozen sangria recipe is sure to be a favorite: it’s wine-forward and just sweet enough, with a hint of citrus. Party on!
- White Wine Spritzer Add bubbles to your favorite wine to make the ideal summer drink.
- Aperol Spritz Bubbly, citrusy, herbal, subtly bitter and lightly sweet…this wine cocktail has it all. Meet the Aperol spritz!