This zingy satsuma orange vinaigrette takes just minutes to make! It capitalizes on the juicy fruit to make a dressing that livens up any salad.
- 2 tablespoons satsuma orange juice, plus zest of 1/2 orange
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Zest the satsuma orange. In a medium bowl, mix the orange juice, orange zest, lemon juice, mustard, maple syrup, salt and a grind of fresh black pepper.
- Gradually whisk in the olive oil 1 tablespoon at a time (8 tablespoons total), until creamy and emulsified. If desired, season with additional salt.
- Category: Essentials
- Method: Salad
- Cuisine: Salad
Keywords: Satsuma, Satsuma orange, Satsuma mandarin