Try these scrumptious peach desserts for endless seasonal inspiration: from rich and decadent to fresh and light!
When the season for fresh peaches is upon us…it’s time. Bake, freeze and blend your way through all these peach desserts! With a load of juicy fresh peaches, you can transform simple ingredients into pure heaven. Try classic bakes like pies, cobblers and crisps, rich and decadent treats like peach cobbler cheesecake, or fresh spins like peach frozen yogurt or peach popsicles. This master collection features top recipes from this website, along with selections from a few of our favorite recipe developers. Ready to get started?
And now…25 tasty peach dessert recipes!
This nostalgic peach dessert is pure summer bliss. Ripe, juicy peaches star in a vanilla-scented gooey filling that’s covered with just the right ratio of crunchy golden crumbles. Top with a dollop of melty vanilla ice cream and it’s summer dessert heaven!
Here's the ultimate summer treat: a Peach Galette! Imagine, a filling of tender fruit flavored with brown sugar, nutty browned butter and a hint of cinnamon and vanilla. It's all encased in a flaky, buttery pastry crust.
What's a list of peach desserts without a classic peach cobbler? Here cinnamon-y sweet peaches are topped with flaky ricotta biscuits. We dare you to eat just one bite.
This really is the best fresh peach pie recipe! Our prize winning family recipe features fresh peaches and a thick creamy custard.
Got some juicy, ripe peaches? Try this homemade Peach Ice Cream recipe! What better way to highlight the fruit's intoxicating flavor than ice cream? This recipe comes out lusciously creamy, vanilla-scented with chunks of sweet peaches throughout.
Here’s a nostalgic dessert that’s easy to whip up and full of bold flavor: Peach Crumble! Imagine: a layer of juicy, tender peaches seasoned with vanilla and lemon juice. It’s topped with a golden crumble layer spiced with cinnamon and ginger that’s got just the right amount of crispness and irregular crumble pieces. Top with a dollop of vanilla ice cream and it’s an incredible treat.
Grilled peaches are easy to make and full of sweet and smoky flavor! Top with vanilla ice cream for the perfect summer grilled dessert.
Here’s a perfect idea for when this juicy fruit collides with the heat of summer: Peach Sorbet! It’s a frosty dessert that accentuates the gentle sweetness of peaches simply with sugar and a pop of lemon juice. Churn it up and it’s the ideal refreshing dessert for a summer evening.
Roasted peaches come together in 5 minutes and taste just like peach pie. Topped with vanilla ice cream, they’re a real treat!
This mint syrup with peaches is the ultimate easy peach dessert! The pure minty drizzle highlights the natural sweet juiciness of the peaches. Add dollops of whipped cream or ice cream for a more decadent treat.
Brown Sugar Peach Shortcakes
These fresh and delicious peach shortcakes are the ideal simple dessert! Buttery flaky shortcake biscuits get topped with brown sugar soaked ripe peaches and fluffy whipped cream. via Grandbaby Cakes
Peach Cobbler Cheesecake
Ready for some decadence? Peach Cobbler Cheesecake merges the classic flavors of a creamy New York style cheesecake with the decadence of a Southern peach cobbler. It's filled with caramelized peaches and a buttery crumble. via Grandbaby Cakes
No Churn Peach Frozen Yogurt
This No Churn Peach Frozen Yogurt requires only 5 ingredients and is a ridiculously easy twist on frozen yogurt. The perfect treat for the summer heat! via Meiko and the Dish
Peach Upside Down Cake
Want a peach dessert to impress? This Peach Upside Down Cake features a moist vanilla buttermilk cake and juicy, ripe peaches caramelized in salted butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Flip the cake before serving to reveal the beautiful design on top. via Grandbaby Cakes
Peach Cobbler Bread Pudding
Try this peach spin on bread pudding, featuring a sweet fresh peach syrup, hearty brioche, and glorious pie spices. Bake until puffed perfection then drizzle with bourbon cream sauce! via Grandbaby Cakes
Peach Pie Milkshakes
Want to sip your peach desserts? These Peach Pie Milkshakes are perfectly frosty, fresh, and flavorful, making them the perfect summer dessert recipe. via Handle the Heat
Peach Pound Cake
Here's a stunning peach dessert to impress everyone: pound cake! This Southern Peach Pound Cake recipe features a silky cake batter swirled with a sweet homemade peach jam and spiced cinnamon streusel. It's baked to perfection then topped with a decadent maple glaze. via Grandbaby Cakes
Creamy Peach & Honey Popsicles
Want a light and fresh peach dessert? Try popsicles! This recipe is simple to whip up with roasted peaches, honey and yogurt, and comes out deliciously fruity and creamy. via Cookie and Kate
Caramel Peach Dump Cake
Looking for an easy peach dessert? Try dump cake! This buttery moist Peach Dump cake gets topped with rich decadent caramel sauce and ripe peaches. via Grandbaby Cakes
Caramel Peach Snickerdoodle Bars
Why not combine peaches with your favorite cookie? These Caramel Peach Snickerdoodle Bars feature a chewy cinnamon cookie bar layer loaded with a homemade gooey caramel peach topping. via Handle the Heat
Brown Sugar Peach Crumble Pie
This peach crumble pie stars a buttery, flaky crust and a fresh, tender peach filling. Topped with a cinnamon spiced brown sugar crumble, you’ll love the flavor and texture of each bite! via Sally's Baking Addiction
Try these peach fritters! Fill a a pastry dough with ripe spiced summer peaches then deep fry them to golden brown perfection. Top with a shiny glaze to impress everyone. via Grandbaby Cakes
Peach Bundt Cake with Brown Butter Icing
Got loads of ripe peaches? Try this stunning peach Bundt cake, packed with cinnamon-spiced peaches and topped with smooth brown butter icing. via Sally's Baking Addiction
Peach Dumplings with Whiskey Butter Sauce
Got pastry crust on your mind? These peach dumpling wrap tender peaches with flaky and crispy pastry dough. Top it off with a luscious spiced brown sugar whiskey butter sauce! via Grandbaby Cakes
Peaches & Cream Bars
Last up in the top peach desserts: bars! There are four layers to love here: buttery, brown sugar oat crust, creamy & juicy peach filling, cinnamon crumble, and vanilla to finish it all off. via Sally's Baking Addiction
More peach recipes
This juicy fruit is for more than just peach dessert recipes! It’s fantastic in salads, salsa, drinks, and more. Try a few more of our favorite peach recipes:
- Try this tasty Fresh Peach Salad with balsamic vinaigrette
- Grab 9 Juicy Peach Cocktails
- Go for classic Peach Salsa
- Blend up a Peach Smoothie
25 Great Peach Desserts
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
This peach crisp recipe is a classic! It’s got a sweet, vanilla-scented fruit filling and a golden crunchy crumble.
- 5 cups sliced ripe peaches (2 ½ pounds; about 5 large or 7 medium)*
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¾ cup Old Fashioned rolled oats
- ¾ cup all purpose flour (or almond flour for gluten-free)
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 tablespoons cold salted butter (or coconut oil or vegan butter)
- Vanilla ice cream, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Peel the peaches: Prepare a medium saucepan of boiling water. Drop 3 peaches into the pot so that the water fully covers them and boil for 45 seconds. Remove the peaches from the water with a slotted spoon and transfer them to a bowl of ice water. Drop in the next batch and repeat. Once the peaches are cooled, use a sharp knife to puncture the skin of the peach, then peel it off in large sheets with your fingers. Repeat until all peaches are peeled.
- Make the filling: Slice the peaches. In a medium bowl, mix them with the granulated sugar, cornstarch, vanilla extract, and lemon juice, then pour the filling into a round 9-inch pie pan, 9 x 9 inch baking dish or 7 x 11 baking dish.
- Make the topping: In a medium bowl, mix together the oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and kosher salt. Cut the butter into small pieces and then use your hands to mix it into the oats until fully distributed and a crumbly dough forms. It may take a while so be patient; you can also use a fork or pastry cutter if you prefer. (If using coconut oil, it can be room temperature; use the same method to add it.) Pour the crumble on top and smooth it into an even layer with your fingers.
- Bake: Bake for 45 to 50 minutes until the top is evenly golden brown and the filling is bubbly. Cool for 30 minutes to 1 hour, then serve warm. You can leave out your crisp on the counter for up to 1 day (covered, at night) so the crisp topping can stay crisp. After 1 day, refrigerate any leftovers. It also freezes well for several months in a sealed container; reheat it in a 350 degree oven until bubbly and the topping is crisp.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Peach desserts, peach dessert recipes, peach dessert
Let us know if you have any questions!