This beet salad has all the right elements: roasted beets, baby greens, creamy goat cheese and a tangy balsamic beet dressing. It’s salad perfection!
- 4 medium beets
- 1 recipe Best Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 shallot
- 5 ounces (8 cups) baby arugula or baby greens
- 2 ounces soft goat cheese
- 1/4 cup roasted salted pistachios, roughly chopped
- Cook the beets: Use our Oven Roasted Beets or Instant Pot Beets method.
- Slice the beets: Slice the beets into wedges. Take proper precautions as beet juice stains easily).
- Make the dressing: In a medium bowl, make the Best Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- Toss the beets with the dressing (optional): Place the beets in the bowl with the dressing and stir. The beets will change the color of the dressing to a bright pink color and infuse a little sweetness. If you’d rather keep the balsamic vinaigrette color, you can skip this step.
- Assemble the salad: Thinly slice the shallot. Place the greens on a plate. Remove the beets from the dressing bowl and place them on top. Add crumbles of goat cheese, shallot, and chopped pistachios. Drizzle with dressing and serve.
- Category: Salad
- Method: Roasted or Pressure Cooker
- Cuisine: Vegetarian
Keywords: Beet Salad, Roasted Beet Salad, Beet Salad with Goat Cheese