Here’s a genius move for fast and easy dinner recipes: naan pizza! It’s faster than delivery, healthier, and tastes better. All you need is 15 minutes!
- 4 naan breads (purchased or homemade Garlic Naan)
- 1/2 cup Easy Pizza Sauce or purchased pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 fresh basil leaves
- Other topping ideas:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the naan bread directly on the oven grates. Bake 3 minutes. Flip and bake another 2 minutes.
- Carefully remove the naan from the oven grates and place them on 2 baking sheets. Spread with a thin layer of pizza sauce, then add mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, and a sprinkle of kosher salt.
- Place the baking sheets in the oven and bake until the cheese melts, about 3 minutes. Remove from the oven and top with torn basil.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Italian
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Naan Pizza